ELVIS is a time and location collection application that works exclusively for clients of RiverSoft's home care software.
2) Internet Connectivity
- Schedule Viewer: update your schedule simply by loading the schedule page!
- Visit Verification: confirm your GPS location and arrival time just by pressing the “arrive” button! Likewise, confirm your location and departure time by pressing “depart”.
- Signature Input: collect patient signatures on the device, with either finger or stylus.
- Simplified Task Tracking: record tasks by selecting their status. Usually, just choose “done” or “not done”.
- Comment System: was the patient not home? Was the GPS location a bit off? Record any noteworthy information as a comment for the back office to see.
- Vital signs: record and transmit the patient's vital signs directly to the office
- ELVIS reduces paper usage to only when internet connectivity fails or the visit proceeds off-site.
- ELVIS apprises the office of visit status in near real-time.
- ELVIS helps ensure visits are actually performed.
- ELVIS maintains an up-to-date schedule of visits.
- ELVIS provides 1-tap directions to the patient’s address.
- ELVIS provides 1-tap calling to the patient’s home phone.
- ELVIS notifies you when visits are scheduled to begin.
If your area has internet coverage, leverage it. ELVIS deploys/updates schedules, ensures visits are timely kept, “keys itself in”, and actively assists the user in ways paper can’t.
ELVIS still requires connectivity to the internet in order to communicate with the back office to obtain an employee’s list of visits and RS messages. If the employee’s phone cannot communicate with RSE, the employee must do the visit on paper. Your agency should have a protocol for this.
Signature Page Enhancements
Signature can be satisfied without a signature. There is now a checkbox, Patient is willing and able to provide signature, that can be unchecked and the user is prompted for a reason.
For offices configured for Electronically Verified Visits (EVV), 2 additional checkboxes appear: Patient agrees with service provided and Patient agrees with time of service. If either of these are unchecked, the user is prompted to provide a reason. If any reasons are provided on the Signature page, the Reasons button becomes *Reasons*. Tapping this button shows the reasons supplied.
For offices configured for Electronically Verified Visits (EVV), the signature can be satisfied with a voice signature.
Visit Page Enhancements
On the visit page, the Comment button is enabled without arriving for the visit. If the back office has entered care plan comments, it appears as *Comment*. This is useful if the office needs to provide you with a gate key in order to get to the patient’s home.
When a task is resolved as not done (No button is tapped), the user is prompted for a reason. If a reason is provided, the No button becomes No*. To see all tasks marked not done, tap the Done button. If any task is resolved as No, the Done button becomes *Done*.
New feature RS Messages
ELVIS can now send and receive RS Messages. As with all ELVIS communication, the messages are send and received encrypted. However, no messages are store on the phone. ELVIS only returns RS Messages that were sent in the last 7 days.
- 65.6 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download