• Free and available in English with a Spanish-language toggle.
• Monitor the people and places you care about with real- time local alerts for severe weather and hazards, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, flood, tsunamis, winter storms, thunderstorms, extreme heat, wildfire and many more.
• Customizable alerting and push notification options.
• Interactive quizzes with sharable badges.
• Preloaded preparedness and critical emergency content providing instant access even without mobile connectivity.
• A toolkit with a flashlight, strobe light, and audible alarm.
• Map with open Red Cross shelters and other weather-related layers.
• Step by step directions on how to make a family emergency plan.
• Be alerted on your apple watch! We now support WatchOS 4.0 and above!
- Improved performance of loading indicator on Hurricane tracker
- Improved feedback form (attachment fix)
You'll notice that the Apple Watch version isn't available because we are currently working on updating it. For users who do update the app, it will not be supported on the Apple Watch but watch this space for it in the coming months.
We removed support for some legacy features and this affected our most loyal users who have upgraded from older versions and still had references to those legacy features.
We've now fixed this issue and offer our deepest apologies to our passionate users!
- We heard some users were finding the grey font hard to read so we've now made it black
- We know some of you use larger font sizes on your phone's so now we observe that too and make the alerts nice and big
- Our feedback system was a little hard to use so we put a nice new one in that lets you choose your own screenshots to send us
- Some of you reported a bug where our app was using too much space so we put the app on a little diet meaning you can have that space back.
- Fixed a bug where deleting monitored locations would incorrectly report success when it wasn't. If you had this bug we recommend pulling down to refresh your locations but you shouldn't have this problem again.
Thank you so much for all your feedback and keep it coming. You can send us feedback by pressing the "Give Feedback" button at the bottom of the Info tab in the app.
• Adds ability to set monitored location radius to 250 miles
• Fixes bug where some users could not set radius
• Fixes bug where you couldn't scroll down after editing your plan in Make a Plan
• Bottom bar is now hidden when viewing alert details
• Adds loading indicators and better error messaging in Family Safe
• Various minor bug fixes and improvements
• Alerts will be removed from the Alerts Feed once they expire. Earthquake alerts will be removed 48 hours after the alert was issued.
• Easily choose the phone number associated with your contact to quickly notify them of an alert issued for their area.
• Clear indication on how to remove a person from a monitored location
• Performance & stability improvements
- 94.4 MB
- Update Date:
- American Red Cross
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it