ABOUT: Emergency Medicine On Call
Emergency Medicine On Call provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
- Logically organized, quick-access reference to the evaluation and management of problems encountered in the emergency department setting - essential information is located immediately and provides a complete picture of the initial evaluation and treatment of specific problems
- Problem-oriented approach to the information is uniquely suited to the way in which emergency medicine is taught and practiced
- Differential diagnosis, key laboratoy and diagnostic tests, and treatment plans for 97 of the most common problems that present in the emergency department
- Information on laboratory and diagnostic tests, procedures, and commonly used medications - highlight important information in the management of the medical patient
This user-friendly reference assists in the initial evaluation and treatment of the most frequently encountered problems in emergency medicine, both common and potentially life-threatening. Get instant access to 97 of the most common or important emergency medicine problems experienced by adult, pediatric, and geriatric populations. Each section includes the presenting problem, immediate questions, differential diagnosis, laboratory and diagnostic data, and treatment plan. Additional sections such as toxicologic emergencies, laboratory diagnosis, procedures, blood component therapy, and commonly used medications are also included and enhance the reference value as a single-source reference.
Author: Samuel M. Keim, MD
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
- 49.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it