What sets apart the EMFX app from others is, it live streams the rates of more than 600 Currency Pairs from OTC (Over The Counter) Cash, Tom, Spot, Forward Rates and ETCD (Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives).
Advantages of EMFX
• Aids in management of foreign currency portfolio and hedging book.
• Offers facility to monitor the live rates, while undertaking currency conversion transactions with the banks, thereby simplifying the process of monitoring the rates across many sources and with very low latency.
• The availability of Live spot & Fwd rates facilitates cost optimization, by assisting the user for better negotiations with banks, resulting in improved pricing
• The Option Chain feature helps the user to check the pricing plus design and allows the user to customise hedging structures, matching to one’s exposure
• The app provides latest news and event details that impact currency markets.
• The Economic Calendar feature provides all upcoming data releases from Central Banks, Rating agencies etc. that impact global currencies.
Main Features of EMFX
• Live Rates of Premiums – Get Quotes directly from OTC markets for Cash, Tom, Spot and Forwards for monitoring and managing cash flows and Interest rates.
• Charts – The price movements of currencies are plotted on charts, which enables better understanding of market trends and supports improved decision making
• Reports – Access Technical & Fundamental Daily, Monthly and all the special reports on Currencies from Emkay Currency Research desk
• Alerts – The Price Alert will notify you as soon as the price of your tracked Currency pair is traded.
• ETCD – Track and Trade NSE Exchange Traded Currency Derivatives (ETCD) using the live data directly from the app
• FX Portfolio – It displays your FX trading activity in currency pairs. This view is helpful for the FX Traders, allowing then to track a running P&L and average cost.
- 4.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Emkay Global Financial Services Ltd
Safe to Download