EmotiCheck gives you the chance to check in with yourself just once a day and identify how you're really doing with honesty, specificity, and ease. This app has taken the Feeling Faces chart used by mental health professionals world-wide and translated the chart's 30 emotions into emoji form. Thus making a clinically-proven resource accessible to the 21st century user.
How it works:
1. Once a day EmotiCheck sends a friendly mobile notification.
2. Open EmotiCheck, tap the + button, and select the emoji that best represents how you're feeling.
3. Feel free to write an explanatory note in the text box if you want. Or not.
4. Go about your day—just a little more in tune with your mind, body, and soul!
• Daily reminder can be sent at a customizable time to help maintain a consistent practice of emotion identification that fits with your lifestyle.
• A weekly rollup can be emailed to the recipient(s) of your choice, such as a care provider, family member, or friend, in order to offer communication, accountability, and social support.
• Data can be saved for self-selected increments of time or saved forever, so you might scroll back in time and notice trends. Maybe you're anxious on Mondays or lonely on Saturdays; EmotiCheck will help you find out.
EmotiCheck is a simple way to combine the fun of emojis with the health benefits of emotional intelligence. We invite you to EmotiCheck it out.
- 19.5 MB
- Update Date:
- John Powers
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it