Added a new option to specify how containers stored on the device are removed from the upload list.
- Dark mode support
Added the "open date" field in the advanced container screen.
- Better error message in user permission violation cases.
- Set the default value of the auto scan save setting to "on"
- iOS 13 changes
Improvements in the part number popup operation
- SSO/SAML support
- Minor display fixes
Added the location name in the Basic screen location information.
Login process optimization
Fixed a bug that prevented the part number field from getting populated, when selecting a search result from the Container Explorer screen
Added a 'part number' search criterion in the Container Explorer screen
- Support for QR-login code using external barcode scanners.
- Optimized UI for uninterrupted scanning.
Support for generating container labels on the fly.
- Enhanced the audit screen to show more useful information.
- The chemical look-up screen now displays the number of containers using the chemical.
- The location look-up screen now displays the number of containers found in the location.
- GHS signal word and pictograms can be shown in the Advanced container screen.
- Visual enhancements to allow more content to be displayed on smaller screens.
- Part number information is added in the advanced container screen. Container info can be populated using the part number field value.