immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to a medical facility.
After receiving the call from the dispatcher, the EMT-B drives the ambulance to address or location given,
using the most expeditious route, depending on traffic and weather conditions. The EMT-B must observe
traffic ordinances and regulations concerning emergency vehicle operation.
- functions in uncommon situations;
- has a basic understanding of stress response and methods to ensure personal well-being;
- has an understanding of body substance isolation;
- understands basic medical-legal principles;
- functions within the scope of care as defined by state, regional and local regulatory agencies;
- complies with regulations on the handling of the deceased, notifies authorities and arranges for protection of property and evidence at the scene
• 2018 Latest Update
• Two Exam Modes: Virtual Mode, and Study Mode
• Quick Knowledge Mode
• Review Your Answers
• Well Researched Questions
• Auto Save Exam
• Progress Log
• Smart Filters
• Create Custom Exams
• Bookmark Questions
• Based on 2018 Syllabus
• Unique Questions
• No Additional Purchases or Subscriptions
• No Internet Connection is required
• Free Feature Updates
• Highest Passing Rate!
Learn & Train is Not Affiliated With Respected Testing Agency, Test/Exam Name or Any Trademark.
- 23.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Learn & Train
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it