** App Store's Editor's Choice **
*From the team at Originator - the creators of Sesame Street's Monster at the End of This Book, and Another Monster at the End of This Book. Originator is a team of passionate artists and engineers dedicated to the best education+entertainment apps for kids. We hope you enjoy playing with Endless Alphabet as much as we enjoy making it.*
Set the stage for reading success with this delightfully interactive educational app. Kids will have a blast learning their ABC's and building vocabulary with the adorable monsters in Endless Alphabet. Each word features an interactive puzzle game with talking letters and a short animation illustrating the definition. Before you know it, your child will be using words like gargantuan and cooperate!
**NOTE: You must be online and have ample disk space the first time you run the app so that all words are downloaded and can be played. **
- 100 words to learn and play with.
- Delightful animations teach children the definitions of the words in a fun and engaging way.
- Word game teaches children letters.
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus makes letters and words react in an extra special way!
- Endless Alphabet was designed with your children in mind - there are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
- Pick up play where you left off on another device via iOS Handoff.
- Use Spotlight search to find words you've played with in Endless Alphabet.
- Fix for a repeating crash that occurred after all word puzzles had been played in the app.
- Fix an iOS7 issue where the new word count was not displayed.
If you are having a problem running Endless Alphabet on iOS7, please try the following:
1 - Upgrade to the latest version
2 - Uninstall the app
3 - Reinstall the app
Brought to you by the team at Originator, formerly of Callaway Digital Arts.
This update includes:
- Full support for iOS 7 with continued support for iOS 5 and iOS 6
- Use of new iOS 7 multitasking capabilities that provide word downloads to continue even if the app is no longer running
- Performance optimizations during playback of reward animations
Thank you for your continued support.
This update contains the following:
- Improved experience for discovering newly added words
- Added message indicating new words are downloading
- Added the letter Zed for international English players
- Adjusted phonics for some letters
- Improved tapping and dragging of letters in the puzzle
- Added notification message to help users troubleshoot when words aren’t downloading
- Fixed crash that sometimes occurred when clicking next button after word puzzle
- Sponsorship messages and the ability to remove them.
A note about sponsorship messages:
We love making delightful free apps for kids, but making the best apps with the most talented creators does have a cost. Thus, most of the financial support for our apps comes from messages from our sponsors. If you prefer a sponsorship-free experience, you have the option to remove them via a one-time in-app purchase.
- 78.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Originator Inc.
Safe to Download