You can add, delete and sort channels and bouquets. It`s more quickly than with box remote control! You can copy settings from master-box and past they to other receivers also - this is very helpfully for professionals.
- TV channels useful editor
- Plugins installer
- Telnet terminal
- IPTV-channels editor
- IPTV online player
- DVB S/S2/T/T2/C broadcast standard
- at startup, the player reads all * .m3u playlists in the application folder. And all links in FAVs will be presented.
- added plugins setup visual process log
- support groups in m3u playlist (import to bouquet with similar name)
- minor bugs fixed
- small bug fixed in LNB-table when app can crash
- added selecting section button in editor
- fixed crash app in editor section at move down several channels
- *.m3u to *.tv and reverse build in converter. Export, import m3u-playlists.
- fixed bug with import plugins on iPhone
- fixed interface bug in channels edit table when channels move to another place
It is important - for convenience, the favorites lists are automatically processed during the download: that is, if the favorite does not include any channel from the selected satellites for downloading, then it is not loaded into the receiver! Also, channels from missing satellites are automatically removed from the list of favorites when loaded into the receiver. Previously, the missing channel was displayed in the "N / A" list.
- fixed a small bug with saving data in the key section.
- add all data delete button in All channels (red) section
- 18.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Oleg Levkutnik
Safe to Download