DMSforLegal Mobile is able to display Outlook MSG files without having to rely on external components. The mobile DMS application is designed for lawyers in the field that want instant access in a secure way to their Matter documents and e-mails.
The application support Searching through SharePoint and viewing the results within the application.
- Fix: In a multi-SharePoint environment, opening documents from a secondary server would never open them in Office Online
- Fix: In a multi-SharePoint environment, sharing documents from a secondary server would share an invalid URL
- Fix: Opening a matter with a space in the URL didn’t work, depending on how the space was encoded in the matter list.
- Fix: Opening a document with spaces in the name in read-only mode (i.e. not in Office Online) would result in a wrongly encoded title on screen.
- When Microsoft Edge is installed, it will be used instead of Safari to open documents in Office Online.
- Note: the application now requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Fix: Diagnostic logs no longer contain a licensing error for customers running MFA or Modern authentication schemes.
- Fix: App no longer crashes when .MSG file contents cannot be parsed
- The App will now indicate that Multi-Factor is required when trying to login to a MFA-configured server with Standard credentials.
- Fix: In some environments, browsing the unfiltered Matter list would fail with an error message.
- Fix: Opening any email attachment would always display the last attachment in the email.
- Fix: Some email attachment were incorrectly treated as “inline”, making them unavailable to the user.
- Fix: Images in email that are larger than the screen are now scaled correctly.
- Fix: Improved wide table rendering in emails.
- Fix: When an error is encountered parsing an email, the app is no longer stuck with the download indicator at 66%.
- Fix: Checkout overlay icon did not show properly on selected items
- Fix: In some SharePoint environments, folders could not be opened because they had a file-based Content Type. These folders can now be properly accessed.
- Fix: Browsing Matter lists larger than the SharePoint list item threshold (5000 items) was broken.
- Fix: The sent date of the original email in a forward/reply would say "invalid date".
- Fix: When opening a document in Recent Documents, the list properly refreshes to show the newly opened document on top.
- Fix: Dragging a listview would cause the whole application to pan in stead of scrolling through the list.
- Fix: Opening large folders (5000 items+) no longer results in a SharePoint list view threshold error
- SharePoint Online - invalid username/password credentials are no longer reported as a cryptic "403 Unauthorized" message.
- A link to a found document can now be shared from Search results.
- Fix: Left (arrow) side of back button is no longer grey.
- Fix: Waiting spinner actually spins again (was frozen).
- Fix: On an iPhone, subscribing to a user immediately after starting the app would fail.
- Fix: Recent documents can now be opened that point to subsites with (Danish) characters that require URL encoding on iOS
- Site Settings can now be cleared from the device by removing the last site from the settings.
- Recent document registration now registers document metadata that is mapped onto a different column name in the configuration
- Improved .MSG email rendering (removed various rendered RTF opcodes)
- Fixed various visual glitches
- Fix: App would crash when visiting Recent Documents directly after setting/modifying the SharePoint URL
- Fixed some UI level errors when quickly multitapping buttons.
- Fixed: On phone layout, switching back from MFA to Standard authentication would make the Save button hard to reach.
- Removed obsolete Mail API configuration from settings
- After viewing a .MSG file from search results, going back no longer clears the results.
- Fixed: Matters with a SharePoint URL containing a space are accessible again.
- Support for SharePoint Multi-Factor Authentication
- Recent Documents are now hidden when DMSforLegal uses Search-Based recent documents (full support in a later version)
- Fixed: Email folders without dedicated email columns can be opened again.
- Support for Search-based Recent Documents
- Times now have correctly rounded minutes (similar to Outlook)
- For e-mail document libraries, the e-mail sender is displayed.
- For supported file formats, document viewing is handled by iOS built-in QuickLook functionality in stead of 3rd party apps.
Office Online is still the preferred option when available.
- 15.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Epona Legal
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it