The eSLUMS app was developed using the clinically validated instrument - the Saint Louis University Mental Status (SLUMS) Exam created by Dr. Theodore K. Malmstrom and Dr. John Morley from the Saint Louis University School of Medicine. This application allows doctors and allied health professionals to conduct a cognitive screening for seniors within approximately 7-10 minutes for early detection of mild cognitive impairment and dementia. Professionals will find that it saves time and money by managing results of multiple patients, simplifying test administration, and tracking data.
The application features:
* Easy test administration using just an iPad
* Scoring instruction and test administration with audio prompts
* Automatic scoring
* Quickly see trends of test scores
* English and Chinese (simplified and traditional) language options
* Localization options (for these languages) to increase test relevancy
* A dark and light theme for easy reading
* Offline or online function
* Viewing results on-the-go with an iPhone
Our PRO version adds:
* A comprehensive PDF report identical to the paper SLUMS
* Export to print and email function.
* Managing multiple patients
* Seeing full patient histories
If you are interested in having this application in another language, or participate in our usability and validation studies, please email us: email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @e_slums
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eSLUMS
*Legal Disclaimer: The primary users of this mobile application are trained clinicians who have used the standardized paper version of SLUMS test. The eSLUMS result does not replace a comprehensive neuropsychological evaluation. Chewy Logic, LLC assumes no responsibility or consulting on how you may use the testing results.
- 36.1.5 (3)
- 75.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Chewy Logic, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it