The ESPEN Journals app now brings you Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition ESPEN, Clinical Nutrition Experimental and Clinical Nutrition Supplements on both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Clinical Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition ESPEN and Clinical Nutrition Supplements website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About ESPEN Journals
Clinical Nutrition, the official journal of ESPEN, The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism, is an international journal providing essential scientific information on nutritional and metabolic care and the relationship between nutrition and disease both in the setting of basic science and clinical practice. Each issue combines original articles and reviews providing an invaluable reference for any specialist concerned with these fields.
Clinical Nutrition ESPEN
Clinical Nutrition ESPEN is an electronic-only journal and is an official publication of the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism. The journal focuses on publishing articles on the relationship between nutrition and disease in the setting of basic science and clinical practice. Clinical Nutrition ESPEN is available to all members of ESPEN and to all subscribers of Clinical Nutrition.
• Clinical Nutrition Experimental
Clinical Nutrition Experimental is an open-access official journal of ESPEN, The European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism. In the aim to stimulate experimental research activities in the field of Clinical Nutrition, CNX will promote mainly basic science and welcomes the latest and most exciting experimental articles based on nutrient physiology and metabolism, nutritional neurosciences, nutritional toxicities, nutritional immunology, nutrigenomics, molecular nutrition, antioxidants, genetics, microbiota, and more.
• Clinical Nutrition Supplements
Clinical Nutrition Supplements is available at no charge to subscribers of Clinical Nutrition.
iTunes purchases from
• Clinical Nutrition
A single issue of the journal for $84.99
• Clinical Nutrition ESPEN
A single issue of the journal for $34.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
◦ Modernized with current design language
◦ Improved navigation – more logical and efficient
◦ Natural integration of past features
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• RSS Feeds(including podcasts)
• Audio Section
• Video Section
• Dynamic links
• Option to download over Wi-fi only
• Performance improvements
• Most Read Articles section
• Crossmark integration
• More informative push notifications
• Bug fixes & performance enhancements
• Video/Audio streaming
• iOS 10 support, iPad Pro Support, and split screen mode
• Fixes to known issues
• Institutional access extended for off-site access
- 90.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Elsevier Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it