• Visualize procedures and other important concepts clearly through over 300 high-quality illustrations.
• Ensure the safe execution of procedures with a focus on patient preparation and the proper use of instruments, as well as warnings to alert you to potential dangers that can occur when performing various treatments.
• Be fully prepared for any situation with guidance on the possible complications, rationales, and precautions behind many common procedures.
• Understand the ins and outs of nonprocedural issues, including i informed consent, standard precautions, patient education, and procedure documentation.
• Get all the hands-on guidance you need to provide safe and effective care to your patients with the Essential Clinical Procedures app!
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Essential Clinical Procedures, 3rd Edition by Elsevier.
Richard W. Dehn, MPA, PA-C
Professor and Chair
Department of Physician Assistant Studies
College of Health and Human Services
Northern Arizona University Phoenix Biomedical Campus
David P. Asprey, PhD, PA-C
Professor and Chair
Department of Physician Assistant Studies and Services
Office of Student Affairs and Curriculum
Carver College of Medicine
University of Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- 78.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it