The sound signal is displayed both in time domain and in frequency domain in real time.
There is a list of previously recorded hearth sounds that you can play, listen and visualize using the spectrogram and time domain graphical interface. Improve your knowledge and skill at identifying various conditions.
You can also visualize your own heart waveform. You can record, playback and share your own sound files with your friends.
The captured sound is processed and filtered for best visual and audio experience. You can also control filter parameters live. The spectrogram of the sound is also displayed in real time.
Using on your body
* Press the mute button on the app interface to stop microphone feedback.
* Press the microphone at the bottom of your device to your chest.
* Place the microphone directly against the skin, a good spot is the apex of your heart just below your left nipple.
* Start recording.
* Go to playback mode and listen to your own heart beat using your HEADPHONES.
This program is not meant for diagnosis of any medical condition. The data provided can be inaccurate and should only be used for entertainment purposes. This app records and playbacks recorded sound just like any other sound recording app. The quality or validity of the recorded sound is strictly limited to the performance of the built in microphone.
This app offers premium membership. By subscribing you will get:
* Access the full library
* Access frequency domain views.
* Able to save more than one recording.
- 96.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Emre Turgay
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it