If you want to become a Structural Designer, or at least familiarize yourself with their craft, this app: eStructural Design Tao, will definitely help you Learn and Understand the Concepts behind Structural Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete through Clear and Methodological use of Formulas and Computations.
This eStructural App uses the Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) in USCS Unit to design Reinforced Concrete (RC) members like Slabs, Beams, Columns, Footings, Plie caps and Stairs.
Students can quickly learn the concept of LRFD of Structural Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete. Teachers can have lessons rich with examples. Professionals will have the tools for a quick Analysis and Design of Reinforced Concrete that saves time and increase productivity.
- Design One way and Two way slabs
- Design Rectangular and T-beam sections
- Design Short columns with pure axial, axial bending and biaxial bending
- Design Continuous and Isolated footings
- Design Pile caps up to 20 pile configurations
- Design Transversely and Longitudinally supported stairs
- Estimates design sections when measurements are not provided
- Show step by step solutions in every design problem
- Export design computation via email (Configure email in ios settings)
Please like our page at http://facebook.com/easystructural
-Learning materials added
- 23.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Steven Go
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it