You will love navigating the multiple screens with the simple sweep of a finger. Adjust the speed and difficulty from Euchre!'s startup screen. The game table screen is simplistic and user friendly. Sweep your finger left to see the cards played on the last trick. Sweep your finger right to view the four players' last hand. Euchre! gives the user the popular option to hang the dealer.
- Game restore
- Hang the dealer
- Go alone
- Multiple computer skill levels
- Computer speed adjustments
- Intuitive game board design
- Score keeping
- Two Deck Modes: America and Australia
- If you find yourself getting annoyed with the computer's "playing logic" try increasing the computers' skill level from the options menu. The computer will make more intelligent choices as the skill level increases.
- If you have any suggestions or complaints that you would like to let Water Closet Games know about click the "Euchre! Support" link below and it will take you to our contact page where you can leave us a message.
What's coming in the next release?
This one's for you Dersh.. Happy Birthday:)
* Finally added support for the 4" retina display. Sorry this took so long!
Updated the Last Trick screen to show what trump would have been during the last trick. In additional, it now shows who lead and won the trick.
The Last Hand screen was also updated to show what trump was during the last hand.
If you are looking for a change in the game or you happen to be from Australia try changing the new feature called Deck Type from the Game Options to "Australia". It will add the cards 7 and 8 to the deck to be played with.
Also increased the maximum "Play to Score" option to 21. Available from the Game Options view.
Thank you to everyone who sent me an email explaining the issues they were experiencing, without you it would have been very difficult to track down this bug. Happy Holidays!!
A new option added to allow you to adjust how many points it takes to when the game.
You can now pre-play a card. Tap the card once when it is not your turn and the card will move slightly higher indicating your intent to play this card. Once your turn comes it will automatically play it for you.
A new flip top notification displays whenever a point is taken or a hand is over to notify you who won.
Automatically groups the cards by suit.
Modified the two pop up windows that ask if you would like to call it and pick it up. Both now have a check mark for go alone. If checked and you call it or order up the kitty card you will play without your partner.
- 17.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Water Closet Games
Safe to Download