If you’re interested in hosting an Eventzee scavenger hunt visit our website and choose the right package for you. Eventzee is ideal for trade shows, conferences and orientations. Businesses and schools can use the app to drive traffic to specific locations, promote vendors or products and increase social interactions.
- The "Message" icon has been added to the clue list, leaderboard and map pages. This is to ensure players can easily find and message event admins.
With the removal of the calendar we have added an "Exit" button to event page. Exiting an event will take the player to the My Events page now.
- A link to the event photo gallery is now available in the app's leaderboard. Now you can see some of the photos other players have submitted and had approved.
- Minor bug fixes.
New features include:
Join Text Code- You can now enter events using a text code as well as scanning a join QR code.
To Do Clues- We have a new type of clue which allows quizzes and messages without being tied to a QR code.
In-App notifications- New notifications for receiving a new message and earning badges.
Ability to re-look at messages and quizzes on QR code or To Do clues- You can now access quizzes and messages information again after you have already completed the clue.
Share To Social from submission- Now you can share your images to social media as soon as you submit them.
Real Time Messaging- Now you don't have to refresh the messages page to see new messages as they come in.
Turn off all popups/notifications- This option in the settings will stop in-app notifications from bugging you mid-game."
iPad Support- Now you can play Eventzee on your iPad!
Various bugs and fixes
New “Photo Upload” Feature
Scalable clue text length
Minor bug fixes
New “Hidden Message” Feature
Visual progression on achievement badges
Minor bug fixes
We get it, sometimes mistakes happen and sometimes you might submit the wrong photo to the wrong clue. Now instead of waiting for the approvers to reject your submission you can resubmit right in the app. Simply click on the photo and re-submit as many times as needed.
Admins will now have the ability to choose whether or not players can switch teams during a hunt.
Need to snap a pic from far away? Well now you can use the camera to zoom in and submit even more unique photos.
- The "Player Profile" screen now lists your overall Eventzee points and worldwide rank. This page now also links to the "My Events" page and the all new "My Badges" page.
- Become an Eventzee pro by joining multiple events and earning our new achievement badges! Earn badges by submitting lots of photos, earning overall Eventzee points and more! New badges will continue to be added in the future.
The new gallery also includes the ability to share your photos via text, email and social media. Help grow the game and show how fun Eventzee can be!
A new Quiz function enhances QR code hunts and can test the knowledge of your players. Come up with clues to a location and once players find and scan the QR code they’ll be challenged with a multiple choice question of your choosing.
Misc. other features.
The inclusion of a “My Events” page allows you to quickly access multiple hunts. Whether you’re rising the leaderboard in the free weekly photo hunts or racing to the next clue in a private event, you can easily switch between them with this new feature.
You can now see leaderboards for past events, including the free weekly photo hunts. Essentially the closest thing you’ll get to time-travel.
Swipe left from the calendar to access my events page.
Minor UI changes. Changing the way you see things.
Various bug fixes. Exterminator style.
- put a coming soon page for achievements
- event data is fetched more frequently in calendar
- various bugfixes
- 10.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Munzee Inc
Safe to Download