The Game Center records various scores on Leaderboards such as number of Levels completed, number of explosions, best times for certain Levels and best times for all Levels combined. Compete with your Game Center Friends to see who can make the most explosions or who can get 10 explosions on one or all Levels the fastest.
Gravity is adjusted by tilting the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Alternatively, !Exploding Paintballs! can respond to touch moves rather than tilt.
The exploding noise differs for the different color combinations that explode (e.g. gunshots, crashes, bombs). The sound can be turned off or made into a vibration.
There are 8 free Levels - 4 with walls and 4 without walls. An In App Purchase expands the number of Levels to 66 - 33 Levels with walls and 33 Levels without walls.
!Exploding Paintballs! is based on a kinetic simulation using the device's accelerometer and realistic principles of physics (buoyancy, inertia, viscosity, Hooke's Law and color confinement). For accuracy and stability it uses a half step modification to Euler's Algorithm as described by Feynman (Lectures on Physics, Vol. 1, Ch. 9, P. 5) and Cromer (Am. J. Phy. 49, 455 (1981)).
The screen shots below are:
1) Free Level 1 - Red-Blue. A red-blue combination is shown exploding.
2) The Levels Table. The 4 free Levels are shown together with the Best Times and maximum number of Explosions.
3) Free Level 2 - Red-Blue, Yellow-Green. A red-blue (yellow-green for iPad) combination is shown exploding.
4) Free Level 3 - Blue-Yellow-Green. Some partial combinations are shown linked and one blue-yellow-green is shown exploding.
5) Free Level 4 - Red-Green-Green-Loop. Some partial combinations for the loop are shown linked and one red-green-green-loop is shown exploding.
- Removed the requirement to complete earlier levels in order to play next level.
- Eliminated intrusive alerts for new best time and new maximum number of explosions.
- New setting disables auto-unlink making some levels easier.
- Minor bugs eliminated (2.1.2 and 2.1.1)
- 12.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Peter Kramer
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it