Lookup words online or in the local dictionary with a Copy/Define/Lookup online/Mail menu.
Enter the search term to find the word(s) you are looking for with a dot (.) for one letter, and/or an at-sign (@) for multiple letters. More than 400.000 words are included, without the need for an on-line connection.
The anagram search is extended to find single- and multi-word anagrams, and search for more words in the remaining letters. You can share your anagrams with Twitter and e-mail!
Searches are case and diacritic-marks insensitive, type 'etre', and 'être' is displayed too. Diactritics can be typed by holding down a letter 'e', and choosing the 'ê', but also by adding them with the diacritics key of the French keyboard, like 'e' and adding the '^' later. That is also recognised.
No internet connection is required, this App will still help you when you are travelling.
- fix for wrong underlining of parts of words in iOS13
- when switching the search mode the keyboard will remain active for the main text fields
- you can no longer accidentally type spaces in the fields begins/contains/ends, causing no results displayed
- Web links from the info pages now open in Safari
- the maximum number of words displayed now is 2500, was 1000
- 71.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Rick Jansen
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it