• Locate yourself on the Falls Creek trail maps—not hard-to-read GPS maps.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including weather, and webcam images, and snow conditions.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and Village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Falls Creek video reports, Twitter feed and Facebook posts.
• Learn about special deals.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- 45.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Resorts Tapped LLC
Safe to Download