GDL laws were adopted after studies showed that practicing with a parent, guardian or experienced driver results in much safer drivers. This app helps make sure the practice time is completed while also giving unbiased feedback on the highest risks from each drive.
It’s important to catch issues early and correct at this critical stage of practice driving. Once bad habits are formed, it can be hard to change. The app can fill the gaps where coaching was missed or it can reinforce what has already been said. Either way, it’s a technology that can help at a vital time when the stakes are high.
FREE VERSION FEATURES:
• Records day and nighttime driving hours toward a GDL by state requirements
• Doesn’t count hours driven after curfew toward GDL
• Scores drivers in the areas of distraction, aggressive accelerations and braking
• Gives specific tips on how to improve based on driving behavior
• Unlike many big-brother tracking apps, this app only records drives when the driver chooses
• Account access is secure and can be shared with parents, guardians, driving schools and others
Most teen drivers are anxious to get a license and will be glad to use the app to complete the required driving hours.
HOW IT WORKS:
Using GPS on the phone, drivers start and stop driving trips to record the hours behind the wheel. (Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.)
Distractions are recognized if other apps are opened when the app is recording a drive.
ADVANCED STREET DATA SUBSCRIPTION:
We offer a subscription as an in-app purchase for $5 per month that provides the following content:
• Speeding results against posted limits with statistics on average speed over limit and more
• Acceleration and hard braking incidents near a traffic light which indicates potential red light running
• Speeding occurrences near traffic lights
• Rolling through stop signs
The overall driving score is adjusted with these additional results when the subscription is active. The price is for U.S. customers and automatically renews 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off. Renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You can turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if/when you purchase the subscription.
Terms of Service: http://www.motolingo.com/terms
- Support iOS dark theme
- Minor UI tweaks
- In case you forget to record a drive or you accidentally stopped the drive, you can now edit the hours.
Print drive log records
- Use to get your license in states where the log is required.
Distracted driving improvements
- Less harsh penalties for incidents at lower speeds.
Full license mode
- After getting a license, change the view to a summary instead of logged hours.
- updated libraries/database
- Add Fabric support for analytics/crash reporting
- add support for NY and IL
- add links to FGL vimeo videos
- add drive trip finish info to server
- update location permission message
- updated onboarding text
- do not allow trip recording when Location Services is disabled
- fixed bugs
- Added 'Parent Email Address' to Sign Up form
- 28.8 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it