Game modes for 3X3 and 4X4 puzzles:
1) Random - the puzzle is shuffled and arranged based on the difficulty setting.
2) Reverse - the puzzle is arranged in descending order.
3) Row Reverse - the puzzle is arranged with each row in descending order.
4) Impossible - the puzzle is arranged so it is impossible to solve; the game mode does not count against statistics, but it does keep track of the longest time a user spends trying to solve it.
How to play? Set theme and difficulty. Choose a game mode. Slide the puzzle pieces to restore ascending order left to right, top to bottom, 1-8 or 1-15.
Game will keep track of statistics to show your progress and store your best performance.
Hope you enjoy playing this puzzle just as much as we had fun making it. Cheers!
- Optimized animation transitions when leaving from and returning to the app.
- Made the "play me" animation and the resultant sound less frequent.
- Improved playback of long sounds, mostly for the beach theme, which would get cut off sometimes, especially when the user moves the puzzle pieces very quickly.
- Optimized memory management.
- 13.4 MB
- Release Date:
- KOR Concepts and Mobile Design LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it