Everything you would write into a 5th Edition character sheet can be inputted into Fight Club. Set your basic character information (ability scores, skills, proficiencies, etc...) and all the stats will be automatically calculated. Any bonuses/penalties you receive through various traits and features can be also be set. And, if going completely paperless isn't allowed in your game, the app can also generate a printable character sheet PDF file.
Select from a large list of fully detailed spells and add them to your PC's spellbook. Select which are prepared for the day. Track spell slot usage. Everything you'll need for your sorcerers and wizards.
Keep a list of all of your equipment and loot. All of your armor and weapons can be equipped and unequipped and with the tap of a button and stats, like armor class, will automatically change to reflect your current gear.
All of your stats and attacks can be rolled with a tap of a button. Also included is dice calculator that allows you to input a custom roll. Need to roll 1d20 + 6d9 + Constitution modifier? Fight Club has what you need.
A customizable compendium of content that by default includes all of the races, classes, backgrounds, feats, equipment, spells, and the monsters from the System Reference Document 5.1. This does not contain all of the official content from the Player's Handbook so you'll have to input any missing. To make adding easier, there is an Import feature through which you can type/copy content on your PC then transfer the file into the compendium. Fan made files are also available for download, so search online.
The app is free to download, but you are limited creating only one character and you will see a small advertisement at the bottom of the screen. Upgrading to the premium version with the in-app purchase will allow you to create unlimited characters and remove any advertisements.
• Bug fixes
• Bug fixes
• Class Trackers. Classes include a list of Trackers. These can be added to the classes in your Compendium to include counters for Rage, Ki Points, etc...
• Spell Slot Changes. Multiclassed characters now have one set of spell slots, rather than a one for each class. When leveling up, slots are set using the Multiclass Spellcaster Table in the Player's Handbook.
• Shared Characters and Data Backups now include images
• Various bug fixes.
• Exhaustion. Tap the new icon in the Conditions section to set your exhaustion level
• New Damage Types. Weapons and attacks can be assigned more damage types
• Share/Export Compendium
• Bug fixes
- 39.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Lion's Den
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it