-- At the start of the game, each player has 17 cards in hand. There are 3 leftover cards which are facing down in the middle of the base stack.
- Each player can review their own cards in hand and bid for the landlord position. Whoever wins the landlord position will get that last 3 leftover cards and play against the other two players (peasants).
- The landlord wins if he has no cards left. The peasant team wins if either of the peasants has no cards left.
- Singel cards are ranked: Color Joker > Monocolor Joker > 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Two Joker together is called a "Rocket" which is the highest hand. It can beat everything in the game.
- Four cards of the same rank is called a "Bomb" which is the second highest hand. It can beat everything except the "Rocket".
- Three cards of same ranks can be played while attaching one single card or a pair.
- Four cards of same ranks can be played while attaching two single cards or two pairs. When played this way, the four cards of the same rank are not treated as "Bomb".
- Minimum five consecutive rank of single cards together can form a "flush".
- Three or more of consecutive rank of pairs can form a "pair-flush".
- Two or more of consecutive rank of triples can form a "triple-flush".
- 25.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Yanbing Peng
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it