FILEMAKER GO 16 IN ACTION
Transform your business with FileMaker Go 16. FileMaker Go is an app that runs FileMaker-based custom apps on iPad and iPhone. Connect to your data anywhere so you can easily share information with your team while on the go. These mobile custom apps have the full power and capability of the FileMaker Platform. Check inventory in the warehouse, create invoices during client visits, perform inspections onsite, and more.
Use FileMaker Pro to create custom apps. Then use FileMaker Go to run these apps on iPad and iPhone.
BE MORE PRODUCTIVE ON THE GO
Instantly boost your team’s productivity with FileMaker Go:
- Use online forms instead of paper to collect, edit, search, and sort data.
- Capture signatures for invoices or delivery receipts.
- Automatically scan and insert bar codes into your custom app.
- Add photos, videos, and audio from your device directly to your app.
- Display executive dashboard summaries with colorful charts and graphs.
- Print reports and forms directly from iPad and iPhone using AirPrint.
WHAT’S NEW IN FILEMAKER GO 16
Create apps for iPad and iPhone that are sure to delight:
- Animations and transitions with scripts: Use script steps to provide visual transitions when navigating through your custom apps, such as when going from a list view to a detailed view of a record.
- Enhanced signature capture: In addition to full screen, display the signature capture screen as an overlay or embedded in a layout.
- Region-monitoring script step: Automatically perform an action or get location-based information when an iOS device detects a nearby, predefined iBeacon or geofence.
- Custom paper sizes: Add user-defined paper sizes and reorder existing paper sizes when printing in FileMaker Go.
- OAuth 2.0 support for accounts: Use your existing Amazon, Google, or Microsoft Azure account credentials to log in to your FileMaker apps.
- FileMaker Pro is required to create and modify custom apps.
- Connecting to custom apps hosted on FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server requires the purchase of User Connections along with access to a local wireless or cellular network.
- For offline access, copy files to FileMaker Go using iTunes File Sharing, email, or AirDrop.
- Files can be copied or emailed between a device and a desktop. Full two-way sync is not natively supported but can be implemented with additional development.
- 173.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Claris International Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it