Remote v3 offers three modes of capability: Control, Monitor and Director.
Control mode provides the familiar FiLMiC Pro interface for complete remote camera control over hard to reach camera placements such as sliders, jib arms, car mounts, microphone stand or other compelling live event camera placements. Set up your FiLMiC Pro device and then control all settings and recordings from the Remote:
- Start/Stop record functions.
- Focus/exposure reticle placement and locking.
- Dual arc slider manual controls for focus and exposure.
- Pull-to-point focus and exposure pulls.
- Create and load FiLMiC Pro presets from FiLMiC Remote.
Monitor mode gives you cinema production capability for a fraction of the cost, offering a four-up display with the following powerful analytics:
- Video preview: Reference video for use with analytics screens.
- Waveform monitor: Visually identifies signal brightness segmented from left to right across a video feed. Used in conjunction with the video preview it can provide a quick snapshot of brightness in your video.
- Vectorscope: Displays color saturation, by channel, across the entire image.
- Histograms: RGB composite, Luminance, Zone and RGB channel.
Director mode provides a clean video preview. This is perfect for providing a director, producer or crew with a device to monitor the production remotely.
You can switch between modes on the fly to check analytics and composition. Remote can also be set up in ‘preview-only’ mode allowing a camera operator to perform all controls from the device running FiLMiC Pro and allowing the Remote to be used solely for monitoring.
Create your mobile studio today with FiLMiC Remote!
- The use of FiLMiC Remote on one iOS device requires the simultaneous use of FiLMiC Pro on an additional device. Both devices must be running iOS 11.
- FiLMiC Remote connects to FiLMiC Pro using WiFi either on an established network or using a peer-to-peer network (for using in areas where a WiFi network is not present).
- bug fixes
This release contains fixes and performance improvements that improve quality and stability.
- - - - - - -
If you are a fan of FiLMiC Remote and are pleased with our commitment to continual quality improvement and feature delivery, or have been pleased by the level of support you've received please consider leaving a review on the Apple App Store. Reminder - Reviews are reset with each update, so if you left a review in the past, please consider reposting a review for the update.
The FiLMiC team is proud of our product and the support we provide our customers. If you have ANY issue at all with the app or a question that you have not found an answer to elsewhere, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
[tip: Make sure you have the option 'enable Remote' set on your FiLMiC Pro device (found in the settings menu under the device heading) to ensure the Remote can find it]
- - - - - - - -
The FiLMiC team is proud of our products and the support we provide our customers. If you have ANY issue at all with the app or a question that you have not found an answer to elsewhere, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- 24.3 MB
- Release Date:
- FiLMiC Inc
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it