· apply filters to live photo.
· convert live photo to video.
· convert live photo to GIF.
· turn live photo’s sound on/off.
· save live photo to camera roll and set live wallpaper for iPhone 6s/6s plus/SE.
· share live photo with friends on Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, Email, etc.
How to set live wallpaper for iPhone 7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/SE?
1. add filter to live photo with Live+ app.
2. open Photos app and select the live photo.
3. tap on Share button and tap on Use as Wallpaper button.
4. make sure that Live Photo option is selected and tap on Set button.
Why the screen is blank when I open the app?
- If you are using an iPhone 7/7 plus/6s/6s plus/SE, it’s because you haven’t taken any Live Photos with Camera. You can capture live photos first with Camera, then edit it with Live+.
- If you are using an iPhone 5s/5/5c/4s/4, it’s because your device doesn’t support Live Photo feature.
2. bug fixes.
2. Bug fixes.
2. Save live photo to Camera Roll after applying filter.
- 28.4 MB
- Update Date:
- JingZe Technology
- In-App Purchases:
Purchase Premium Filters $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it