Finance Vocab has the following:
1. 2000 most commonly used words in finance.
2. Great way to organize words using SEARCH, SORT, and FILTER.
3. PUSH NOTIFICATION. Our team really doubled down on this feature. You can set push notification for all 2000 words to remind yourself the definitions repeatedly for better memorization. Also, you can add push notification to take tests. Push notification is a very unique feature that no other apps spend too much time on.
4. MANY TESTS. It’s very important to test if you actually memorized the word or not. In this app, there are diverse types of multiple tests to test yourself in different ways. When you get a word wrong during these tests, the app will remember that particular word and also keep track of all the words you had hard time remembering.
5. BACKGROUND AUDIO. Our users love our Audio features. The app reads the word and definition. Even in the BACKGROUND. You can turn the audio on in the background, and memorize new vocabulary while driving, exercising, cooking, etc.
6. DIFFERENT ACCENTS. Since there are many audio related features, and not everyone is located in US, this app makes sure to include other accents like British, Australian, Ireland, and South Africa.
7. NO LOGINS. There is no need for any account registration or required facebook logins. You can fully start using the app right after downloading it.
If you purchase our Premium Service, the bill will be charged to your iTunes account. It will be charged 24 hours before the end of on-going billing period. After making an automatic purchase, you can always decide to cancel the subscription on iTunes Settings page. The monthly subscription fee is $3.99. The price is based in U.S., so it could differ based on your location and could change without any prior notification.
- 56.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Viceroy Inc.
- In-App Purchases:
Premium Service $3.99More
Safe to Download