It’s the only streaming app you’ll ever want.
There’s live TV, premium channels, On Demand and your DVR content, too. With recommended watchlists, easy-to-find favorites and a smart and simple interface. You can take it to go, download to watch offline or stream data-free on Verizon Wireless. It’s included with your Fios TV subscription.
Watch hundreds of live TV channels at home and on the go, or thousands of movies and shows On Demand. With a visually beautiful and smart, full-screen video player.
Easy access to your personal DVR recordings, On Demand purchases, downloads, bookmarks and more. Get recommendations for shows and movies you’ll love.
Easy to find your favorite entertainment. Search for shows, movies, actors, teams. Filter by genre, ratings, favorite channels and more.
Manage your DVR, watch recordings or use the app to play them to your TV.
Verizon Wireless customers stream data-free.
Download the Fios TV app and start streaming as soon as you place your order.
The Fios TV app is included with the Fios TV subscription.
Req. compatible device and Fios® TV. Content restrictions may apply. Fios Internet req’d for in-home use. Full channel access and DVR streaming require Fios Multi-Room DVR Enhanced or Premium Service. Max. combined 4 simultaneous Live TV and/or DVR streams per media server. Verizon Wireless Data-Free Streaming: Req. postpay 4G LTE service. Non-streaming activity and app diagnostics (e.g., app downloads, starting/restarting the app, going off airplane mode and transitioning from Wi-Fi to 4G LTE) will incur data charges. For Verizon Unlimited customers, app data usage will be counted, not billed.
Early access to Fios TV app begins with activation & ends upon installation or in 14 days, whichever comes first.
Remote control functionality requires use of Fios® router & HD set-top box.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
- Improved favorites. You can now have separate favorites for set-top box and mobile app.
- Bug fixes
- “Browse-while-streaming” – browse the Fios TV app while streaming continues on a mini player that floats over the app
- ‘Recently watched’ rail on the Home screen enables one-touch channel streaming of your recently watched channels
- Badging to identify a series and to identify partially or fully watched DVR content on Home screen and on My Stuff > DVR > Recorded screens
- Badging to easily identify subscribed On Demand content for mobile viewing
- Pick up where you left off—resume play added for DVR and VOD content.
- Resolution of inaccurate in-home and out-of-home status
- Some issues causing player freeze/crashes
--Easily accessible last watched and recently watched channels from the video player
--Volume control from the player
--Guide filter settings saved for future sessions
--Fixes for improved app performance and stability
The following TV channels are now available away from home
--CBS local channels in markets owned and operated by CBS.
--NBCU Telemundo in select markets—WNJU, WWSI, WNEU, WZDC
In case you did not notice earlier, these 13 TV channels from Discovery are also available away from home—American Heroes Channel, Animal Planet, Destination America, Discovery Channel, Discovery En Espanol, Discovery Familia, Discovery Family, Discovery Life, Investigation Discovery, OWN, Science, TLC, and Velocity.
Stay tuned for more updates.
• New app icon
- 129.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Verizon Services Corporation
Safe to Download