Fire Journal dramatically improves how you manage the activities that impact your fire station. This is the only software solution designed to replace paper journals, manual tracking of activities and incidents.
Within a few days of using Fire Journal, you’ll see how valuable it is. Every drill, meeting, and call for service you record will begin to show how your fire station and crew are responding to the public you serve. Starting with making relief in the morning (or whenever you come on duty) to hiring, lineup, training, prevention, shopping, maintenance, union meetings, and public events, Fire Journal eliminates paper documents and tired, old fashioned journals.
Track each call for service and see them pinned to a map of your district. After a few weeks, you’ll start to see trends emerge in your response model.
Keep a private journal, just for your thoughts.
Enter data into the forms module, and then share them or attach them to incidents.
Add Fire Journal Cloud™ (in-app subscription purchase) and create reports, compare operational periods, edit and manage administrative and field activities, and share data with others.
Fire Journal offers mission critical capabilities designed to make your fire station more efficient and accountable. Manage your assignments with capabilities that include:
Incident history and tracking (Fire, EMS, Rescue)
Incident mapping (see a visual history of very incident)
Journal and Incident data may be voice recorded (typing is not required)
Map by incident type
Review incident history
Does not require Internet access to enter and review data
Journalize activities within your station, in the community, with your crew - including training.
Use a private journal to keep a diary of your career
Edit and manage all apparatus (resources) in your fire station, and apply them quickly to incidents and journal reports
Maintain a profile of your rank, assignment, and activities
Manage each member of your crew, work days, overtime assignments, and each relief you make
Create forms, including NIMS and NFIRS related, and share them (Fire Journal Cloud required)
Supports the use of Apple Pencil
Includes FREE 24/7/365 online support for iOS devices
Includes FREE 24/7/365 online support for Cloud services
Fire Journal is a FREE application.
Fire Journal Cloud is an In-App subscription for reporting and advanced use (see below).
Any 64-bit Apple iPad or iPhone with at least 4MB of available memory
WHO USES FIRE JOURNAL?
Career and Volunteer firefighters
FIRE JOURNAL CLOUD:
Add advanced capabilities to Fire Journal with this cloud-based PREMIUM back office management solution.
All subscription options include a FREE 90 day trial
Adjusted the Home length on the iPhone
Fixed reported bugs
Adjusted the Home length on the iPhone
Fixed reported bugs
1. Start, Update, and End Shift have been rebuilt to include the Station Apparatus Status. Each day start your shift by deciding which Apparatus is Front Line, Reserve or Out of Service, so when you start a new Incident you only have to look at those Fire/EMS Resources that are Front Line. The journal entry made by each shift entry now includes a listing of your Resources, Address, Latitude, and Longitude. Supervisor, Relieve and Relieved By are now connected to the team list and Contacts.
2. The Maps have a new legend area - easily click to your location, to your fire station location or click the search button to bring up an interface where you can change the map view from satellite, hybrid or street, and filter the map for displaying all incidents, all fire incidents, all EMS incidents, all rescue incidents, all ICS 214's, and all ARC forms.
1. ARC Smoke Alarm Inspection Form has been updated. Signatures are working.
2. Added Year of Manufacture to the My Fire Station Resources, expanded Manufacturer with larger text field for longer names and made the display easier to read.
3. In the modal popovers for NFIRSIncidentType and ActionsTaken, now render the complete text for each entry.
4. Text in dark mode has been updated with new colors for easier reading.
5. Timestamp clocks on Journal were misfiring and are now working.
6. Added a marker on the listings for Journal, Incident, Personal Journal, Maps, ICS-214, and ARC CRR to designate where you are on the list.
7. Fixed reported bugs.
My Fire Station Resources has been added to Settings. This new module helps the user keep track of resources used in the Fire Station, attaching to the resource, Shop Number, Manufacturer, ID, Apparatus Type, Specialties, Number of Crew Member Positions and Description
Found an error in Fire/EMS Resources that was causing multiple of each Resource, especially custom Resources.
Fixed other small bugs.
Large text areas are now self sizing to fit your text.
Minor bugs have been fixed.
Added latitude and longitude to new Incident report.
Bugs reported on were fixed.
2. Incidents - The Incident Info change area had a bug where you couldn't change separate fields. Fixed
3. My Profile - Changing Fire Station or Address caused the app to crash. Fixed
4. FDIDs search parameter was tightened up so that only cities close to your city name come up
5. Changed "FD Resources" to "Fire/EMS Resources"
6. New under Settings: Fire/EMS Resources:
Choose up to 10 Fire/EMS Resources.
7. New Start Shift and Update Shift:
The chosen Fire/EMS Resources from Settings will appear listed under Station Apparatus Settings. Here you can set up the status of your apparatus, by tapping on each apparatus' edit button. When tapped, you can designate Front Line (Green), Reserve (Yellow) or Out of Service (Black) to the apparatus.
If you have not set up your Fire/EMS Resources (chose at least 1 in Settings), you will see the following in Start Shift and Incidents:
"To set up your station's apparatus, you'll need to go into Settings, under Fire/EMS Resources and choose up to 10 Fire/EMS Resources to be your base Station Apparatus. Once created, you can manage your Fire/EMS Resources with Front Line, Reserve, and Out of Service modes."
8. New Incident Form:
The Fire/EMS Resources you designated as Front Line will be available for each New Incident. You tap those Fire/EMS Resources you want to use for the incident. A checkmark will indicate those Fire/EMS Resources you've chosen for the incident.
9. Incident Form:
The Fire/EMS Resources chosen during the setting up of the Incident will show up under Fire/EMS Resources.
10. Added the ability to use on the New Incident to use audio to enter the Address into the address area of the app and then the map button will take you to the address instead of having to search the map for your incident address.
11. The store has a new cleaner look
12. Changed how the Platoons are presented.
13. Some bugs were found and stomped out.
The Discussion, Next Steps, and Summary Notes are of Journal have been updated to handle the time stamp correctly.
We've added to Incident Entries under Incident Notes the ability to add support notes. These notes are removed from the Incident and held in the Personal Journal area. These notes are for your personal take on the Incident. Use Incident Notes for public notes referencing the Incident and use the Support Notes for any comments or notes that should be independent and confidential from an incident you’re responding to. For reference, a small red edit image will show up next to support notes when there are support notes related to that specific Incident.
Found some bugs in the data being captured and removed.
The NFIRS Incident Type field has been changed to work without swapping in the list of types if you know the NFIRS Incident Type Number Code.
If you type in the correct code number (100-911) in the field it will auto-populate with the correct text.
Made changes to the Settings FD Resources.
To set up your Resources for Incidents and Start Shift you can go into Settings FD Resources, and choose 10 Resources to be your default resource list. Then in Start Shift and in your Incident Entry, you’ll only have those FD Resources available for use.
If you need to add or remove certain FD Resources you can always go back into Setting FD Resources and deselect or select FD Resources.
Made sure all of the filtering buttons show up on the screen
Added a filter button that shows the Fire Station that has been set up in Settings
When each filter button is tapped, the list will change to the filtered entries
Clicking on entries in the list will cause the map to center over that entries pin and show information tied to that pin
We added to the ICS214 Master Form address capturing so that it's location can be used on Maps when using the ICS214 form for Strike Team, FEMA Task Force or Other. This address was also added to the Journal entry tied to the ICS214 entry. ICS214 forms that are tied to Incident entries are already tied to the location of the incident.
Map List bug detected and fixed.
Changed Resources to Fire Department Resources.
Updated Contacts on Settings, Start Shift, ICS214 to load Contacts List quicker and smoother.
Dashboard update added the correct Icon to match the type of shift chosen, titles are on two lines now easier to read.
Dashboard update added icon to Smoke Alarms.
Dashboard update added icon to ICS 214 Status.
Dashboard update added icon for Incident Status.
New Incident form changed placeholder text color so as not to be confused with actual Incident entry text.
The Map interface was crashing on some forms, the bug is fixed.
Smoothed out some issues with data saving.
Maps ICS214 and CRR Smoke Alarm Inspection Form buttons have been updated and are responding.
Various areas of copy explaining forms have been updated with new content.
Changed Partner Direct Service Acknowledgment Forms to Smoke Alarm Inspection Form
Changed some of the field names on Personal Journal
Changed some of the instructions on Forms, Journal, Personal Journal, Incidents
Changed the Tags Modal header
Fixed a bug in the Partner Direct Services Acknowledgment Form with choosing the location.
Updated a text view with link so that it was clickable.
Changed some gradient buttons to a flatter look.
Adjusted on the Dashboard the spacing between Journal and the numbers of entries in the Journal there are.
Changed "Alarm Status" to "Smoke Alarm", changed font color to white and moved into the gradient with its logo.
Changed "ICS 214 Status" to white and moved it up next it's logo.
Added alerts to the Cloud and Support buttons.
Made some updates to the ICS214 form.
Updated the navigation headers for Smoke Alarms and ARCForm.
A subscribers button added to the store.
- 72.1 MB
- Update Date:
- PureCommand, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it