• The resident's trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3--written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management "next steps"
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style "flash cards" and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading. There is also an interactive cases section to simulate patient encounters step-by-step.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition by McGraw-Hill Education.
Tao Le, MD, MHS
Vikas Bhushan, MD
James Yeh, MD, MPH
Kachiu Lee, MD, MPH
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- 200.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
Safe to Download