Download the WNCT Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WNCT Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WNCT Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Greenville, Jacksonville, New Bern, and Washington N.C.
- The latest video forecast from First Alert 9
- Current weather conditions for Greenville, Jacksonville, New Bern, and Washington N.C. and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from WNCT 9 First Alert Weather Blog
- News and weather headlines from WNCT 9 On Your Side
*Press location in top bar to change, edit and add locations
*In the left menu for changing locations, press the 3 dots next to the location to edit location settings and make a location capable of receiving push notifications.
Visual Map Enhancements
*New color palette makes it easier to see the difference between map-based alerts
More Information Available on the Map
*Pressing on map based Alerts will show the bulletin text
*Pressing on Storm Tracks outlines possible storm threats
*Pressing on Earthquakes or Tropical Tracks provides more detail than ever before
* Next to the play button, toggle to view the timeline for past only, future only and combined past and future
* Press the 3 dots to access map layers options
* Press and hold on any Weather Condition, Storm Symbol or Alert and drag it into the Quick Pick area to quickly change weather layers without accessing all map layers options
* White eyeball added to Edit Locations screen to allow for simple location change
- 105.4 MB
- Update Date:
- LIN Television Corporation
Safe to Download