Connect with FIT Trainers to request workouts and training plans, or browse the library of exercises to help you reach your fitness goals.
The FIT Training app syncs with all compatible Life Fitness and Cybex cardio equipment with internet connection. After completing a workout, the results are automatically saved and added to the timeline.
Please speak to a FIT Trainer how to set your account up within club, so you can start tracking your progress to a healthier lifestyle today!
There's also the usual dose of performance improvements and bug fixes. Sit tight whilst we work on the next round of improvements coming your way soon!
We've also spent some time improving the speed of the App and we've added extra support for facilities with the InBody body analysis equipment.
Users will now also benefit from additional 'in app' information when attempting to connect to supported Life Fitness Cardio equipment.
- "Other" equipment. The exercise library recently doubled so, when searching for exercises, you'll now be able to filter the equipment for "other" to see a range of equipment types.
- Improved authentication, performance and tidied up some bugs.
'Add Training' > 'View Workouts' will now give you an earlier chance to filter workouts based on your preferences, making it easier to find the workouts that will help you reach your health and fitness goal! What's more, after downloading a workout you can jump straight to your own list of workouts with the new "Go to My Workouts" button.
- See your most recent health stat measurement at a glance - now, when you navigate to My Stats, you'll see your stats presented in a simple list, each showing the most recent measurement and the date that it was recorded.
- Week, Month, Year view - The graphs have been given a make-over and now have the option to view data for the week, month or year. We've also made some general improvements to the appearance of the graph!
We've also tidied up some bugs and made some general performance improvements!
Happy training and enjoy your workout!!
- Add an ad-hoc exercise into your session, even if it's based on a saved workout plan and you need to add something extra!
- If you have an existing workout in progress, and you choose to start a new one (intentionally or otherwise), you'll now be reminded about the existing session and prompted to choose between continuing with your existing workout or to save it and start a new one.
- Closing the app will always result in the "Active Workout" banner appearing at the top of the screen, regardless of whether you were in a free workout, a planned workout or whether you'd started it from an RFID device!
- "Connect with RFID" is now listed when you select "Add Exercise" on your Active Workout. After scanning your device the new RFID dialog will close and your exercise will be added to your workout as usual. Connecting with RFID is applicable at participating facilities with compatible equipment.
We've also made a couple of improvements to the overall experience of completing a workout; you'll now be redirected to the Fitness Feed automatically which will now automatically refresh to show you your most recent workout.
When you're in an active workout session, there's a new footer showing thumbnails for each exercise which you can tap to quickly scroll to upcoming/completed exercises.
Look out for future updates giving you the ability to edit and reorder the exercises.
When an exerciser is on the waiting list of a class, they will be notified when they are updated into the class. Another time the app will give a update will be if a class is cancelled in which they are booked into.
We've made some small improvements to keep improving the experience within our app.
- 55.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- Fit Cloud Technology Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it