Here are only 5 steps of what you need to do to get started:
1. Prepare a list of your favorite exercises or you can pick exercises that are already contained in the application.
2. Once the list of exercises is ready, plan your workouts by grouping your exercises into Fitness Sets.
3. Create a queue of exercises as you need and set goals for each of them.
4. Use FitQueue app on your Apple Watch to record your workout sessions.
5. Finally, save all the results. View the history of all your workouts. Track and analyse your steps, distance, calories, average heart rate and overall results.
PERSONAL WORKOUT PROGRAMS
Create your own Fitness Sets with an infinite variations of exercises. Choose between the time, distance or calories goals you want to achieve during each exercise. Also, there is an option of setting Time Limit and Rest Time.
You can set up to 10 repetitions of the Set.
Contribute all workout results into the Health app and activity rings on your Apple Watch.
Achieve new peaks in sports by setting personal goals for the month and year
Share your favorite exercises with friends
We want to make FitQueue better and we are glad to hear your comments. You can send us issue reports or your suggestions which will help us improve your fitness experience.
FitQueue provides access to all content & functionality via Paid Subscriptions. App has three kinds of Subscriptions: Weekly, Monthly and Annual.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service can be found here:
Get Fit with Queue of exercises!
- 56.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Vladislav Kovalyov
Safe to Download