Once the app is installed, you will be able to download maps for offline operation : IGN Maps (french detailed maps) and Open Topo Map. All the routes and associated elevation profiles are likewise embedded in the app.
Many features will help you practice the trail-running in Flaine :
• get your location on the detailed IGN maps with the GPS
• record your chronos
• description of the route and points of interest
• monitoring alert to be notified if you move away from the route
• call or send an emergency SMS in case of problems
• sending predefined SMS to your contacts
• reporting a problem on the route
• adding comments
• sharing on social networks
• weather in Flaine - Les Carroz (OpenWeatherMap)
Access to all features requires that you use a Trace de Trail account.
Remark : Continued use of GPS running in the background can greatly decrease battery life.
- 111.6 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download