Can the 12 royal characters beat their level obstacles and grab the surprising prizes along the way?
We take the frustration out of flappy but keep the tension and the challenge.
You might think it starts easy, but it gets harder!
Win lots of prizes in a run and you earn bonus points to add on for your next attempt. At last, we can all make progress!
Oh yes, and among the many prizes is your chance to collect Baby George’s lucky golden poos. And the prizes become more valuable as you progress in the game.
Collect up to 12 different types of prizes. Each prize has its own leaderboard - watch yourself and friends zoom up those leaderboards.
Get bonus points from the prizes you collect - collect at least 10 and a tenth of the value of all prizes in that run is permanently added to your score, making it easier to reach the level target on the next run. So even if you are finding it difficult to make progress you can still get ahead as you improve your skills!
Compatible with iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPhone 5S.
Optimised for iOS 7.0 and above.
Share on Facebook and Twitter.
Character art by Tim Sanders, cartoonist for national UK newspaper The Independent.
Coding by Ian Scott Wilson.
3 free levels (Anne, Camilla and Fergie) - four if you include the training level.
In-App Purchases (buy before you reach the next paid level or you will have to replay the previous level)
• Remove adverts 0.69p/0.99c
• Pack 1 - Harry, Edward and Andrew 0.69p/0.99c
• Pack 2 - William, Kate and George 0.69p/0.99c
• Pack 3 - Charles, Phillip and the Queen 0.69p/0.99c
Kids, and everyone else for that matter: make sure you have the permission of the Apple ID account holder before buying from the App Store.
Full Game Center support with 14 leaderboards, 48 achievements and challenges
• Taking flappy games to another level - that's 12 levels in all
• Funny and addictive
• You can play the last level you’ve progressed to for as long as you want.
• High score and additional leaderboards for the 12 different prizes
• The more prizes you collect and the nearer you can get to your level target
• Hilarious sound effects and surprising prizes :-)
• Collect Baby George’s lucky golden poos
• 48 achievements to aim for
• Join Prince Phillip on the hunt. It could get bloody
• Hang out with machine-gun Harry
• If you pass level 11 you will have the fulsome joy of meeting Her Majesty, if you are a monarchist that is
• Challenge your friends on the Game Center
• Pause play so you don’t lose your in-play progress
There are references in the game to the famed nineteenth century French satirist and painter Honoré Daumier - can you find them? Let us know, and the first correct answer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org gets a prize. Daumier got himself imprisoned for six months for insulting the king in his magnificent work of caricature, Gargantua. We hope we don't meet the same fate!
Leave your comments in the App Store and/or contact us for support at: email@example.com
A special thank you to Rosemarie Wilson, Rhianna McFarlane, Kevin McFarlane, Zahid Dar and Emmanuel Kanabe for their help in the making of this game - and the many many independent game developers on the web who are happy to share their knowledge and experience. And last but not least, thanks to the nice people at Virgin StartUp (@VirginStartup) in London for their continuing support.
This game is an Apple App Store exclusive.
Published by Gaznian Ltd © 2014
- 23.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Gary McFarlane
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it