• Information for Private Pilots wanting to fly Light Sport Aircraft without a medical certificate (as a Sport Pilot).
• Information pertinent to today’s operational environment and areas of emphasis such as ADM, risk management, scenario-based training, and the sport pilot and light-sport aircraft categories.
• The FAA’s “Conducting an Effective Flight Review” guidance document provides specific recommendations for the ground review, flight activities, post-flight debriefing, and pilot improvement plans.
• Questions-and-answer flashcard format for the ground review portion of the flight review is an excellent refresher for the information all pilots need to know on the following subjects: Certificates and Documents, Weather, Aircraft Operations, Flight Operations, and Regulations.
• Sample written quiz.
• For instructors, helpful recommendations on how to conduct the flight review, with a synopsis of practical test standards for the maneuvers at both the Private and Commercial level.
Compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, and iPod Touch, this app teaches applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence. It identifies candidates’ strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in their aeronautical knowledge, which increases study efficiency. App features:
•No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
•More than 250 questions are included in flashcard format with succinct, ready responses.
•Questions from any subject can be flagged for further study into a separate group.
•Includes all the questions and answers from the popular book, Flight Review Oral Exam Guide, 7th Edition, by Jackie Spanitz.
•Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
- 3.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download