Flight tracking app from the leaders in real-time flight information. Track upcoming and in-air flights, and receive status alerts via push notification. View Arrivals and Departures Boards for top airports. Check gate assignments, delays and cancellations and use the attractive flight map to see a flight's progress. Forward your itinerary confirmation emails and Flightview will automatically load them into your Trips. See your Trips across mobile devices and at www.Flightview.com. View a North American airport delay map with radar weather overlay. Wherever life takes you, count on Flightview to help you travel smarter!
"Easy-to-use app that should be an essential for air travelers" - Practical Travel Gear
"I highly recommend this App, even if you only fly a few times a year it would be incredibly useful." - AppShouter
• Flight Boards - Arrivals and Departures boards available for top airports
Flight Tracking Features:
• Track flights on a map showing flight path and current radar weather
• My Home page gives an easy view into your home airport's current status and your next trip
• Flight Status Push Alerts for flights stored in My Trips
• View terminal, gate and baggage claim information
• See where the plane for your flight is coming from, and check its status via Aircraft's Previous Flight
• Driving Directions to Airport integration with iPhone Maps
• Easily find alternative flights by viewing flight schedules between cities
• Search flights up to 350 days in the future and save them
• See My Next Trip information on the iOS 'Today' view
My Trips Features:
• Forward your itinerary confirmation email to Trips@Flightview.com, and it will be automatically loaded into your My Trips on your device
• Trips are synced between devices and with www.Flightview.com so you can quickly reference their statuses everywhere
• Add notes to flights or trips, such as car rental and hotel reservation numbers, and keep all of your day-of-travel information in one place
• While in-flight, review your saved itineraries in Airplane mode
Airport Delay Information Features:
• View a color-coded map of airport delays in the US & Canada with weather overlay to see how your travel plans could be affected
• View list of airports suffering the Biggest Departure Delays right now
• View Flightview's proprietary Airport Delay Index for 180 major airports in the US and Canada
• View FAA Airport Closures & Delay Programs for major airports in the US
• Post your Flight or the Flights within a Trip to your iPhone Calendar
• Share trip itineraries via email or share flights via email or SMS/text
• Post your Trip Itinerary or Flight Information on Facebook
• Login to Flightview using Facebook login
• View current weather conditions at arrival and departure airports on the Flight Details screen
• 7-Day Weather forecast so you can see the weather forecast for both ends of your trip
Other Great Features:
• Call an airline reservation number directly from the Flight Details screen
• In the Help section, read the Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, Flight Tracking Tips, Flight Status definitions and Flight Tracking terms
- Fixed a number of crashes
- Fixed a number of crashes
- For users on iOS13, you are now able to set Dark/Light theme via the setting menu. This was previously auto-set based on your phone settings.
- Improved color contrast on certain screens
- Made a number of error messages more actionable when you encounter a problem.
- Other minor bug and text fixes
- Fixed bug with some Scheduled flights appearing in red
- Fixed bug in the sign-up screen
- We've made changes to the app to improve usability and readability
- Simplified the sign up process, we recommend you sign up for an account to keep your trips and flights safe.
- We now support Dark mode on devices with iOS13+ Many of you have been waiting for this, you can change this on your devices Display & Brightness setting.
- We've made it easier to create an account
- Other minor bug fixes and tweaks
We’ve resolved an issue with push notifications not appearing on some devices with firmware iOS13+.
Added an often requested feature, quick airport switch button when finding a flight by route.
Added a sign-up and login page to the home screen, use your account across multiple devices and ensure that you do not lose your flights when you have issues with your device.
Updated background image, to improve readability.
Other minor bug fixes and wording changes.
- 46.4 MB
- Update Date:
- FlightView Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it