- Use your fingers to swipe cards left and right instead of tapping buttons to show that you know them.
- Put content on the front and back of the cards. Flip back and forth between them.
- Learn by going through the cards front-facing, back-facing, or random.
- Shuffle the cards to break repetition.
- Sort cards by difficulty so you can repeat the hard cards first.
- Take photos of your handwritten notes with your camera and place them on a card.
- Create cards automatically from your clipboard. Simply copy your notes (or a even a webpage), and FlipFlash will detect it when you create a new deck.
- Send cards to friends so they can learn from your decks.
- App changes color based on the day you open it to keep things fresh.
- 0.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Jonathan Kent
Safe to Download