It is an excellent tool for detection and screening of all types of macula edema and subretinal fluid such as that resulting from:
2) Exudative macular degeneration,
3) Pseudophakic cystoid macula edema (after cataract surgery),
4) Central retinal vein occlusion,
5) Branch retinal vein occlusion,
6) Central serous chorioretinopathy,
7) Uveitis, and
8) Macula-off retinal detachments.
The application does not distinguish between the above entities.
Potential causes of false positives include macula holes, vitreomacular traction, and myopic tractional schisis.
DISCLAIMER: Fluid Intelligence by RETINA-AI is a good clinical guide which is designed to work in partnership with an eyecare provider. The exact diagnosis will always depend on the totality of clinical findings, and is the responsibility of the eyecare provider. Consult a specialist if you have any questions or concerns about a particular patient.
PAYMENT AGREEMENT: You agree to a 6 month subscription. Your initial payment covers 6 months of service, after which you will need to renew your subscription for a fee.
- 17.1 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download