FM Marker 2 is an application using an image stored by the container field of FileMaker Go 12~16 as the groundwork and you can mark with your handwritten signature or freehand.
FM Marker 2 starts automatically from your existing databases of FileMaker Go 12~16 by tapping a button.
You can mark and run a script of FileMarker Go by freehand on FM Marker 2.
You can use it for various tasks such as for systems that require a handwritten confirmation signature or marking applicable points for an image.
- Hides the help screen when switching between applications (iOS 9).
- Support to iOS 6.1 or later.
- iOS 7 compatibility fix.
- Support for iPhone 5.
- A palette was added. It's possible to choose the color of the pen, the thickness and the transparency directly.
- ERASER function was added.
- UNDO function was added.
- DONE button and ERASE button will be indication only of an icon. The parameter which specifies the name of 'donebutton' and 'erasebutton' is deleted.
- An image stored by the container field of FileMaker Go 12~16 as the groundwork and you can mark with your handwritten signature or freehand.
- Set marker size and a color from FileMaker Go 12~16.
- Set the transparency of the marker.
- Import a whole screen or just a drawing part to the container field of FileMaker.
- Open a shared, remote FileMaker Pro file.
- Specify the account and password in a shared, remote FileMaker Pro file.
- Passing parameters to the script.
- FM Marker 2 is an application to work together with FileMaker© Go 12~16.
- FM Marker 2 can not be used alone.
FileMaker 16 compatibility
With FileMaker's latest version "FileMaker 16", it became necessary to set a new extended access right "fmurlscript" about execution of FileMaker script by URL due to security enhancement.
Therefore, when using our product "FM Marker 2" with FileMaker Go 16, it is necessary to set "fmurlscript" as the extended access right of the file used in FileMaker Pro 16 and FileMaker Pro 16 Advanced.
It is not necessary to change the description of the script.
factory+fmmarker2:// URL Scheme
You can launch FM Marker 2 from a database file of FileMaker Go 12~16 installed in iOS device using the factory+fmmarker2:// URL Scheme.
After having marked it on FM Marker 2, By tapping launch button in the screen lower right, it is stored a clipboard, and the data which you marked in FM Marker 2 are carried to FileMaker Go 12~16.
Capturing Sign with factory+fmmarker2://capture
Use the 'capture' action to launch FM Marker 2 and capture a mark data.
The format of the factory+fmmarker2://capture URL is as follows (items in square brackets are optional):
The parameter names and possible values are defined below.
- 'fmdb' parameter - The name of database file
- 'fmscript' parameter - The name of script
- 'penwidth' parameter - The size of the pen
- 'pencolor' parameter - The color of the pen … The following RGBA(RGB+A, A means alpha channel) level are available:
'1,0,0'(Red), '1,0.5,0'(Orange), '1,1,0,0.3'(Yellow+Alfa), '0.5,0.3'(Gray+Alfa)
- 'bounds' parameter - Range specification of the area that stroked … The following range names are available: 'stroke' 'whole'
The size of 'whole' is different from iPad, iPhone, iPhone 5.
- iPad _ Portrait 1536W x 1832H, Landscape 2048W x 1320H
- iPhone _ Portrait 640W x 744H, Landscape 960W x 448H
- iPhone 5 _ Portrait 640W x 920H, Landscape 1136W x 448H
- 'background' parameter - Placement of the background image … The following background image are available: 'clipboard'
- 'backgroundcolor' parameter - The color of the background … This is the same as setting of 'pencolor'
Support to iOS 6.1 or later.
Support to iOS 6.1 or later.
- 0.6 MB
- Release Date:
- Factory, Inc.
Safe to Download