Now with Version 2.0, the app also supports a new translation feature. The app can automatically detect the language of the ingredients and can translate that to your preferred language (default: English).
The app can be used in 3 simple steps -
1. Add your allergens to a master list.
2. Snap a picture of some ingredients of a food product.
3. Check to see if you have a potential allergy to that food.
This way you won’t have to read through a long list of ingredients and can save lots of time while shopping for food anywhere in the world.
This is an awesome update to the Food Allergy Snapper which includes the following enhancements:
- Greatly improved scanning capabilities to detect ingredients (Using Google Cloud Vision API) The app is now able to successfully detect ingredients from all types of pictures.
- The App also has a brand new feature which automatically identifies the language of the ingredients and translates it into the user's preferred language. Now you can use this app as a handy tool wherever you are in the world.
- Increased support and stability for iPhone 4s and all versions of the iPad.
- 81.8 MB
- Release Date:
- Urna Roy
Safe to Download