The user selects:
1. A currency (i.e. GBP)
2. BACK OF HOUSE (screen 1) or FRONT OF HOUSE (screen 2)
3. Operating days per Week (1 to 7)
The user inputs:
4. An amount into Sales/revenue
5. An amount into Food Cost (either as a number or percentage)
6. An amount into Wages/labour (either as a number or percentage)
7. An amount into Overheads (either as a number or percentage)
8. Once the user has inputted numbers into the Back of House (screen 1), the user can
toggle to the Front of House (screen 2) and repeat the same process.
9. Once this has been completed, the user can toggle to view the Food & Beverage
summary (screen 3)
At any stage, the user can change numerical amounts accordingly on screens 1 and 2 to suit a proposed or current catering business, so that they can determine how they believe/know/consider/require the totals should/ought/might/need to be. (Please note: changing the Operating Days per Week on screens 1 or 2 will also immediately highlight the impact this has on the Average Daily Net Profit for each department, which might determine how many days per week a business decides to open the kitchens).
Finally, once all the data has been inputted into screens 1 and 2, a user can have an instant, accessible and user-friendly financial overview of a proposed or current catering business. Furthermore, this can help the user to become more aware of the financial challenges, financial risks and financial budgets that are critical to the on-going success of a catering business.
- 2.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Culinary Concepts
Safe to Download