Use the ForeSee Mobile app to answer critical CX questions:
• What are your top CX priorities across the business and what action should you take?
• What issues have come up within the past day, week, month or three months?
• How are the stores in your district performing and who are the top and bottom performers?
• What are your customers saying about you in real time?
• Data and insights from ForeSee model-based, custom, and NPS surveys
• Ability to drill into issues with CX scores, trend charts, impacts to customers behaviors, and recommended priorities
• Leaderboard with filtering for organizations with hierarchy
• View and filter for specific real-time customer responses and dig into the details of each question
To use the ForeSee Mobile app, you must be an existing ForeSee user with a ForeSee CX Suite log-in. Please contact your ForeSee account manager for access.
• Tapping on a mobile alert will open the app to the case's details, allowing case users to more quickly respond to case status changes.
• Fixed: Case tab was visible for user’s who shouldn’t have access. Now, the Case tab is hidden for users who don’t have case permissions.
• Fixed: IOS 13’s new Dark Mode feature introduced some visual issues, which we’ve now fixed so that the app looks the same when Dark Mode is active or inactive.
• Fixed: The app sometimes crashed when users apply a VOC Feed Filter and quickly scroll the VOC list. This has been fixed so that the app doesn’t crash after VOC Feed Filter updates.
Our latest update introduces Case Management functionality, which adds the following new features:
• Mobile Alerts: Be notified as soon as a new case is opened or when a case status changes
• Case List: Quickly find cases that need your attention
• Case Details: Investigate cases, view priority of case, re-assign case, escalate case, edit key case details, and resolve case
• Case Comments: Reply to customers via built in collaboration tools
• View Case History: View case collaboration history between and review internal notes
• Added support for NPS card on the CX Journey screen:
• See an overview of available NPS measures
• Click in to a specific measure to see more detailed information
• Leaderboard now includes scores for NPS and other survey types
• Respondent screen was updated to support NPS measures & custom questions
• Fixed various issues across mobile app related to the correct display of data for NPS survey
- 83.9 MB
- Update Date:
- ForeSee Results
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it