Forty Twelve is played with a standard deck of 52 cards. Forty cards are dealt onto a table into 8 columns, each with 5 cards. All cards in the columns are face up and visible to the player. The remaining ten cards are held in the hand and are also visible to the player. The object of the game is to play all of the cards from the table onto a discard pile. Any card from the hand can be placed on the discard pile. Only the top card in each column can be placed on the discard pile and only if it is one higher or one lower than the top card on the discard pile.
The free version of Forty Twelve includes both an 8 column and a 10 column game that can be played with 10 randomly shuffled decks. An upgrade, available through an In App Purchase, expands the number of decks to 100,000 and adds the more difficult 6 column and 7 column games.
So what are you waiting for? Try Forty Twelve Solitaire for FREE today! Get ready to play the next evolution in Solitaire!
- Easy to learn instructions
- 8 column and 10 column games
- 10 unique shuffled decks
- Red+ Black- variation (very hard)
- Automatic shuffling and dealing
- Cards move by tapping or dragging
- Take back any move, replay deck
- Score number of decks completed
- Score number of cards removed over 10 decks
- Scores posted to Game Center Leaderboards
- Available through an In App Purchase
- Includes 100,000 unique shuffled decks
- Adds 7 column and 6 column games
1) The first shuffled deck dealt out into 8 columns at the start of the game. Playing the Queen from the hand.
2) After playing the Q from the hand, play the J, 10, 9, 8 (column 4), 9, 8 (column 4) - this frees the 3 in column 4. Playing the Ace from the hand.
3) After playing the A from the hand, play the K, A, 2, A, 2, 3, 4, 5 (column 3), 4, 3, 4, 5, 6. Playing the 7 from the hand.
4) After playing the 7 from the hand, play the 8, 9, 10 (column 5 freeing the 2), J, Q, K, Q. Playing the Jack from the hand.
5) After playing the J from the hand, play the 10, 9. Playing the 7 from the hand.
After playing the 7 from the hand, play the 6 (column 1), 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 (column 7), 2, A, K, Q. Then play the 2 from the hand and the 3 from the table and finally the 7 from the hand and the 6 from the table and win the game!
- 6.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Peter Kramer
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it