Also known as Takegaki, Slither Link or Loop the Loop, your goal with LoopMaster is to create a single loop (or fence, which is the meaning of the word Takegaki), by adding segments between the points on the board.
LoopMaster Lite contains 425 challenging puzzles in board sizes from 5x5 all the way to 20x20 (Paid version has 10,000 puzzles). Zooming into the board makes playing even the large puzzles enjoyable.
LoopMaster challenges you with three levels of difficulty: Dabbler and Master allow you to complete the puzzle at your leisure, while the Twister level adds a challenging twist: As you build your fence, a twister will periodically wipe-out a random section. Can you build the fence faster than it gets destroyed? You have to try and see for yourself!
• 425 different puzzles designed by the awesome Atanas Georgiev, operator of puzzle-loop.com, ensure that you will never run out of fresh puzzles
• Zooming allows you to play larger puzzles with ease
• Currently played puzzle is always saved so you can resume it at any time
• Shake your device to remove incorrect lines
• Web-based High scores board
• Play the daily puzzle and compare scores with others
• Choose from three simple visual themes
• Simple graphics allows you to focus on the puzzle
• Connect to detailed game description and playing tips right from the app
• Turn sounds on and off
• Game timer keeps you engaged
• Help page teaches you the game and provides helpful tips
• Exclusive "Twister" level makes playing even more fun! The twister periodically snaps one of the links, pitting your solving speed against the wrath of mather nature.
How to play:
The board is a dotted grid with some of the cells containing hints.
The hints are numbers between 0 and 3, which indicate how many segments should be marked around that particular cell. Beat the puzzle by accurately completing a single loop while adhering to the numbers on the board.
LoopMaster contains complete description, instructions and playing tips.
The puzzles in this game are the creation of Atanas, who also operates the popular site puzzle-loop.com.
Other names for the game are: Slitherlink, Fences, Takegaki, Loop the Loop, Loopy, Ouroboros, Suriza and Dotty Dilemma. This logic puzzle was developed by publisher Nikoli.
- 13.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Hot Cocoa Games
Safe to Download