The Fuel Rewards® program (aka Fuel Rewards Network or FRN), is a free loyalty program that helps you save money on fuel at over 11,000 Shell stations, nationwide. Fuel Rewards members with Gold Status save at least 5¢gal on every fill-up. You can earn additional Fuel Rewards savings when you shop, dine, book travel and more. Rewards are cumulative, and there is no limit to how much you can save. Rewards apply to any fill-up, up to 20 gallons.
• Track rewards balance, current tier, & tier progress
• Activate offers
• Link Credit & Debit cards for earning (always use as credit)
• Opt Credit & Debit cards in to allow faster redemption and fueling
• Find ways to earn rewards
• Locate nearby Shell stations
WAYS TO EARN REWARDS
At Shell: With Gold Status, you’ll save at least 5¢/gal on every fill-up at participating Shell stations. Also, you can earn rewards at select Shell stations when you purchase snacks, beverages, car washes and more.
Dine: Earn 10¢/gal for every $50 you spend dining with a linked Mastercard, Visa, or American Express at more than 10,000 participating restaurants nationwide.
Shop: Earn at least 5¢/gal for every $50 you spend at select local and online merchants.
Travel: Earn 5¢/gal for every $50 spent when you book hotels, flights and rental cars, through the Fuel Rewards program.
With Mastercard: Look for exclusive offers from Mastercard to accelerate your savings.
More: Find additional promotions at select regional grocery stores, other affiliated programs, and online at fuelrewards.com.
Some offers must be activated prior to earning. Use the mobile app to easily activate these offers.
HOW TO SAVE AT THE PUMP
• Use the app to find a participating Shell or other participating fuel stations.
• Enter your ALT ID (or swipe your Fuel Rewards loyalty card) at the pump before you pay
• Watch the price roll back.
Shell is the official fuel provider of the Fuel Rewards program. Participation varies by market.
Mastercard is the preferred payment card of the Fuel Rewards program.
• Improved push notification experience
• Enhanced stations map with fuel grade selection
• Access exclusive limited-time offers
• Discover new ways to earn rewards
• See a breakdown of what you’ve earned
• Find nearby Shell stations, fuel prices, and in-store offers
• Track your Gold Status and rewards in progress
• New category for earning rewards on food and beverages at participating Shell stations. See offer details for nearby locations.
View your status on your digital card. Find stations on the map. Limited to participating Shell stations.
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Support for iOS 10
Fuel Grades and Prices
We are now providing fuel grades and prices at participating stations. Only available grades will display, and pricing is based on data received within the past 24 hours. If no price is received in that time frame, the price will show as N/A (not available).
If you prefer to use plastic and need a Fuel Rewards card, you can order one in the manage cards section.
Alt ID Update
For consistency across our network, Member ID has been renamed ALT ID. It is now directly tied to your mobile number, making it easier to set up and remember.
Optional Security Pin
For those who would like increased security, members may now add an optional 4-digit pin to the Alt ID.
By tapping hard on the Fuel Rewards app icon, a new menu will emerge containing your Alt ID, reward balance, and a link to the nearest station. This feature is available on iPhone 6S or later.
Shell eReceipts provide full details on recent transactions at certain Shell stations. Opt-in or out of eReceipts in the preference center. Not all Shell stations provide eReceipts.
Expiring Rewards and In-Store Offer Notifications
In the preference center, control if you want to receive push notifications to alert you of expiring rewards or offers inside select stations. This requires location services to be always on. You can manage your device’s settings under Location Services.
In addition, digital card will linger a bit longer upon start up and the nearest fuel station will be easier to read due to increased opacity of the card background.
Lastly, we've added more choice to the types of notifications you want to receive. Check out your preferences to manage location alerts for expiring rewards and in-store offers.
A time stamp was also added to all fuel prices indicating when we received the price shown. The price shown in the app is the lowest price at the station across all grades. Please note that prices occasionally change throughout the day, and the actual price at the pump may vary.
- Map zoom default adjusted so it's easier to see places to earn or redeem on the map
- Push message management for efficient access to new offers and program updates
- Visa card linking modifications to ensure easier card linking
- Preference management for new location announcements to help ensure you are able to redeem your rewards and to find great ways to earn at Shell stations
And, as always, we fixed a few bugs.
Many of you asked for the ability to add your member ID to Passbook. We thought that was a great idea, so it’s now part of the app. You can also now create your member ID from within the App, if you didn’t already have one.
Losing out on your rewards stinks. With this release, you can easily keep track of any expiring rewards. Just tap the Shell/Fuel Rewards tab on the home screen to view your digital card. Any expiring rewards and their expiration dates will be displayed directly below.
This latest release will also allow you to easily edit your personal information. Just go to MY ACCOUNT and click EDIT at the top right to make changes.
Want to earn Fuel Rewards savings when you book flights? Well now you can. Simply select the travel category from the home screen and choose “Book a flight”.
Other updates include improved visibility of your rewards in progress (select MY ACCOUNT from the main menu, then REWARDS IN PROGRESS) and the ability to load more offers when you reach the end.
We hope these app improvements are helpful and make it even easier to save big at the pump.
- Now, when you slide the logos down, your balance on your digital card will immediately update.
- We've fixed the infinite spinner that showed when there is no network connectivity. (sorry about that)
- In addition, once you regain connectivity, nearby offers will automatically load so that you can continue to find awesome places to earn Fuel Rewards savings.
As always, we appreciate your feedback and want to make this the best app we can. Please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org should you encounter any problems.
Based on member feedback, we updated “Profile” to “My Account” in main navigation
Incorporated additional bug fixes
* more intuitive navigation
* see nearby places to earn rewards
* view on the map or browse by category
* significantly improved map
* quickly find closest gas station
* ability to get directions to locations
* access to *NEW* Fuel Rewards travel offers
* see limited-time offers at locations nearby
* get your member ID so you can easily lower your price at the pump
* receive updates on new and nearby offers via message inbox (requires push notices to be turned on)
* link and unlink credit and debit cards to your account
* link and unlink affiliated program loyalty cards
* enter reward codes
* clear instructions on how to how to earn and redeem your rewards
- 64.9 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it