The Fuse app gives you on-demand access to the content you need anytime, anywhere: whilst also allowing for you to capture your knowledge on the go.
Capture and upload any content directly from your phone and share it with the people or communities that you are connected with.
Share links, create articles, conduct coaching conversations and ask questions on the move. Gain instant access to all content through our enhanced search functionality directly in the app.
This release also contains bug fixes, UI and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where opening a content or a replies screen with deleted comments caused the app to crash
- Fixed a bug caused by the terms & conditions screen
- Community Context: Bringing visibility and clarity on which community(s) the content and associated comments you are viewing belongs to.
- Profile Picture Change: Adding the ability for mobile users to change their profile picture via the app, by using the phone camera or uploading from the library.
- Fixed an issue where community avatar images were not being displayed when sharing content with a community
- Fixed an issue where tapping on a user profile on the search screen causes the app to crash
- Fixed an issue where the POST button becomes unresponsive when uploading new content
- Fixed an issue where media audio is not audible when device is on silent
- Fixed an issue where incorrect information was shown on the profile screen
- Any user who logs in using Fuse credentials can now change their password on the mobile app (previously this functionality had to be switched on at company level through Support)
- Bug fixes and technical improvements:
- We have improved the offline engine to ensure the app doesn’t get stuck in an offline status
- We have improved screen margins for iPhone X, XR and XS
- Redesign of profile page header, including user's email address that links to your phone's default email app
- Additional languages supported: Hebrew, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Thai & Ukrainian
- Fixed issues with videos restarting and changing passwords
- Ability to change your password
- Improvements to the login screen
- New post icon to align with web
- Improvements to stability to significantly reduces app crashes
- Security enhancements
- Images in formal assessments
- Push notifications will now take you to the relevant screen within the app
- Tapping Fuse URL links inside and outside the Fuse app will now take you to the relevant screen (if supported by third party apps)
- Fixed issues with Learning plans appearing offline
- Fixed issues where the app remained in offline mode when it was connected
- Various bug fixes
* We now show custom, beautiful thumbnails on the search results page
* The app crashed when tapping on search results
* Misalignment of the video controls
* Using the ‘&’ sign cut off the text in your wonderful article
* Duplication of content title for files
* Attempting to load learning plans when in offline mode
Search for community on Post flow: Our users now are able to search for community on the post flow
View all replies: All replies are viewable now on mobile
- You can now click and open url links in the content descriptions and comments.
- We have also fixed bugs.
Improved messages to users
- 45.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Fuse Universal Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it