Augmented Reality Gallery:
Use the app as augmented reality gallery and try out paintings, wall tattoos or posters on your walls before you actually order them.
Mind maps and post-its:
Use the AR effect for more creativity during brain storming sessions and take your notes in 3D space.
Use stencil png files for designing breathtaking new fashion.
Try out furniture, carpets, tiling, wallpapers, wall decoration and many more png files for interior design.
AR app development:
Visualize and prototype your thoughts and ideas with this app before you actually start developing an AR app.
- Add image files in your AR space. Using png files transparency can be leveraged.
- Add text in your AR space (currently only Latin alphabet supported).
- Move, rotate and scale the added images and texts using UI controls.
- Save your current gallery locally.
- Load previously saved galleries from a list.
- Save photos of your current view. Use the saved photos for sharing and presentations.
- Rotate around your fixed position to experience the AR effect.
Sometimes it doesn't need to be a high-end solution. The target was to allow a low level augmented reality experience to the majority of smartphone users without the high-end hardware and software requirements.
- XYZ rotation at fixed location
- No heavy AR and VR libraries required.
- There is no camera motion tracking.
- No location tracking.
- Back camera.
- iOS 9 or later.
- 68.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Mustafa Sarpasan
Safe to Download