- Fun pick up and play gameplay. Touch to position the ball, and then swipe your finger to roll it. Tilt or swipe your finger to add spin.
- 100 pin challenge, iron pin, and spares mode!
- Candlepin, Duckpin, Five Pin, and Nine Pin bowling variations! These have new pin types, balls, rules, and challenges.
- Beautiful 3D graphics. Reflective lanes and shiny bowling balls look great on any device.
- Online leaderboards.
Unlock new planet-themed balls, conquer challenging achievements, and complete your voyage of the solar system.
Can you reach Pluto?
TEN PIN BOWLING
One of the most popular bowling games in the world today. Score strikes, spares, and turkeys.
PICK UP SPARES
Practice challenging spares. Clear stages to unlock new balls.
ONE HUNDRED PINS
Knock down as many pins as you can in 5 throws at a rack of 100 pins!
Invented in 1880. Candlepin bowling offers a great challenge. Candlepins are thin skittles that bounce and spin unpredictably when struck. Pins aren't cleared between rounds allowing you to knock them into still upright pins.
FIVE PIN BOWLING
Invented in 1904 in Canada. In 5 pin, each pin is worth different point values. Spares are strategic attempts to hit the most valuable pins. A perfect game is 450 points!
NINE PIN (GERMAN BOWLING)
Invented in medieval Germany, 9 pin is what most later bowling games are based on. Nine pins are arranged in a diamond shape with a "kingpin" in the middle. Knocking all the pins over earns 9 points. Knocking all the pins over but the kingpin earns 12!
Invented in 1904 in New England. Duck pin uses the nearly the same rules as 10 pin, but allows 3 rounds to knock over all the pins. The ball and pins are smaller making precision very important to score well!
Iron pin is the same as normal bowling but one random pin is much heavier than the others. Careful consideration has to be made on how to knock over the heavy pin while also clearing the normal ones.
Bowling on a shuffleboard table! Knock over the pins with a weighted puck.
WEST COUNTY SKITTLES
Traditional skittles game that has been played in British pubs for centuries.
LONG ALLEY SKITTLES
Knock over pins by throwing a barrel-shaped 'cheese'! To score points, you first have to knock over the kingpin. It's tricky to master when the ball bounces unpredictably!
- New career stats.
- Graphics improvements!
- Fixed pin sweeper messing up in multiplayer.
- Tamed the pin sweeper speed so it won't interfere with shots.
- Candlepin bowling mode is a little smoother now.
- Candlepin bowling now has a continue phase where you can wait for the pins to stop falling before scoring.
- Added a new lane.
- Re-organized UI.
- Fixed bugs!
- Added 9-pin bowling mode! 9-pin has different rules depending where it's played. I've used a hybrid between Texas Nine Pin and German bowling.
- Overhauled the entire UI. Should be easier to navigate.
- Scroll through all your scores at the end of the game.
- Remade 100-pin mode.
- New Duckpin Bowling mode!
- New camera settings in the setting screen.
- New sounds.
- Improved pin physics!
- Improved graphics!
- New leaderboards.
★ Added 100 Pins mode! Can you get a strike with 100 pins on the lane?
★ Added King Pin mode! Watch out for the red pin! One random pin in each frame is much heavier than the others.
★ Added new leaderboards.
★ Added 10 new balls.
★ Added Portugese, Spanish, Italian, and French language translations.
- Added spares mode.
- Added themed lanes.
- Added GameCenter!
- Improved pin model.
- Improved physics.
- Added 4 player multiplayer!
- Added iOS6 support.
- Added Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and German translations.
- Added new unlockable balls.
- Improved UI.
- Updated graphics.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't allow some achievements to be earned.
- Sped up the initial loading the game somewhat.
- 108.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Jason Allen
- In-App Purchases:
Galaxy Bowling Pro $0.99
Candlepin and Duckpin Bowling Mode $0.99
Galaxy Bowling - All Modes $2.99
Galaxy Bowling - Candlepin Mode $0.99
Galaxy Bowling Duckpin Mode $0.99
Galaxy Bowling - 100 Pins Mode $0.99
Galaxy Bowling - Nine Pin Mode $0.99
Galaxy Bowling - Five Pin Mode $0.99
West County Skittles Mode $0.99
Long Alley Skittles Mode $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it